Saturday, August 4, 2007

Where is it going?

Its 11 pm at work. i was bored out of my mind and decided to research the suya spot online to see if it got any web worthy attention besides its yellow pages listing. A couple of facebook entries and youtube videos following the U-20 across the country. I found mamaritas blog with a comment or two and did some reading.

I've always wanted to start a blog but i didn't know what to post as per a general theme. Every week im on a different frequency - politics, entertainment, tech, engineering, history, military exploits, trade (free trade of course), sports, fine dining, global finance, and my favourite - world domination (conspiracy theorist). My quest for knowledge never stops, staying balanced is key

Its caribana saturday and im at work!

Shoulda called in sick...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

noone in their right mind goes to work during caribana weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1